My name is Abbey, and there are a lot of unique things about me. First, I'm a right-brained learner. This basically means that I'm blessed with high imagination and cursed with anxiety. Second, I'm a Latter-Day Saint, who is amazed by the goodness of the Lord and all He does for me in my life. Third, I am an unschooler. The biggest lesson I learned from this education is to love learning and to pursue my passions. This blog is a collection of personal musings that will probably fall into one of these catogories. Thanks for visiting!


*All stamps courtesy of Mirz123

Friday, March 15, 2013

Lip Art

I recently did a post about theatrical make-up and my first attempt at using it.  I'm still attending the make-up class with my brother, but since I help him a lot during the class, I only have time to do little make-up projects with my lips.  It might sound strange, but it's a lot of fun.  Below is some of the lip art I have done:

Week 1 - Crabby Lips

Week 2 - Old Panda Lips

Week 3 - Whale Lips

 The best part about lip art is making your creations talk (the crab was especially fun to watch).  I'm all out of lip ideas, so maybe I'll start another mini make-up project: eye art.  I've always been inspired by such creative geniuses such as the person who made the eye art below:

Art by PixieCold

Whether I do more lip art, eye art, or a complete face project, I'm sure you'll be seeing more make-up in future posts.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment